Revised maps of Gautrain’s route are now available online. A Google Earth feature will also allow you to see Gautrain’s route in relation to other aerial landmarks in Gauteng.
Several interactive navigation features are available.
- Enlarge or reduce the map, depending on how much detail is required
- See detailed street names and ERF numbers
- Search function to provide directions between your home address and a Gautrain station
- Detail such as viaducts, stations, station platforms and affected properties
- Gautrain route and ten stations
- Interactive features such as station descriptions, artist impressions and the latest construction photos.
If you have not done so yet, you will be required to download a plug-in for your web browser. Please be assured that this installation is completely safe and secure. For more information regarding this plug-in, please click here.